My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Monday, January 21, 2008

Feast or Famine in the Turbos

I have been playing low buy-in Turbo SitNGos on Full Tilt Poker this week-end and so far it has been feast or famine. I have played 30 games and finished in the money on 9 of them (30% success rate), winning 6 of the 9 (the Feast part). My ROI is 15%. I would like to get that up considerably.

My first games were not so good but I am getting better. I have had some horrible beats but have put some horrible beats on others, too, so it all evens out. I like these games as they are fast and fun.

My next step is to move up to a little higher buy-in and see how that goes. I'll keep you posted.

My Absolute micro-limit No Limit is going well as I continue to win there and have boosted my bankroll considerbly in the last month. Again, I hate writing this as the Poker Gods will make you pay for your optimism at times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online