My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

1600 miles later - we have arrived!

First Night - Des Moines, Iowa
2nd Night - Laramie, Wyoming
Tonight - Signal Mountain Lodge, Grand Teton National Park, Wyoming
Signal Mountain Lodge is described by Gordon's Guide Adventure and Active Travel reviews as:


Nestled in one of the most beautiful places in the country, Signal Mountain Lodge in Grand Teton National Park is the perfect place to spend your next vacation.
From Signal Mountain Lodge, enjoy uncompromised views of the Teton Range, relax as you take a guided float trip down the Snake River, try your hand at fishing on Jackson Lake with an experienced guide or enjoy the thrill of a guided sailboat tour on Jackson Lake. Whatever your pleasure, you can be sure to experience a fun-filled, exciting "vacation-of-a-lifetime" at Signal Mountain Lodge.
They are the only lakeside resort in Grand Teton National Park and invite you to join them for a truly inspiring vacation.



I have already seen 3 Eagles and we were on our way back from Jackson when a Bull Elk stopped in the middle of the road, 20 feet from us and looked at us like we were the interlopers in his world (which I guess we were). The moment I pulled out my camera to get a shot he began to run off. I hurriedly took the shot anyway and got a beautiful picture of........
the hood of the car.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rod said...

Large Breast Nat'l Park is awesome - been out there a number of times.

How was Nebraska!

My parents use to go to Jackson Hole before anybody even heard of it!

Des Moines - funny - that was our first stop driving to Las Vegas. Started after work on Friday.

2:47 PM  
Blogger WindBreak247 said...

Des Moines! You were in my neck of the woods!

5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online