My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Saturday, December 29, 2007

TQB!!

Hated to do this to one of our Nation's finest but it was one of the few things that went my way today. I won overall and am getting back to even after several days of losses (losing again to the rivered straight for the millionth time this week). This sure helps get you back in the black.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

NH!!!!!

Btw, nice Hammer plays in the bloggerment!

Have a good New Year mate and see you around the virtual world in 2008!

ATB

BM
www.burnleymik.ukpokerscene.co.uk

12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online