My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Friday, January 18, 2008

On the Winning Track!

I have been back playing poker for the last 4 days and have been on a very nice winning streak. I have had a nice streak going at Absolute Poker where I am still buying in short on the $10 tables and I have turned a pretty profit. I am still able to find players that are willing to bet with terrible cards and, as long as variance doesn't come into play, my better hands are holding up for some nice wins.

The strangest thing happened yesterday at Absolute when my full house was busted by quad 5s. I never had a chance of getting away from that hand so I rebought and went on the hottest run ever. I won the next six hands in a row and ended up making back my losses plus some and ended up busting the other player that had busted me with his quads. It was beautiful. Every hand had held up and I was able to win every pot.

I played a couple of 2 table SitNGos on PokerStars last night and finished out of the money in both. The first one I was busted by a set of Jacks. The second one almost made me swear off playing at PokerStars again when my A/J went up against A/10 with just six players left and 4 get into the money. The flop brought a beautiful jack for me and another 10 for the villain and then on the turn he hit is 2 outer as another 10 hit the board and he took the pot. That left me very short handed and I went out a few hands later.

Today it was much better as I finished in the money on both of the 2 Table SitNGos I played, winning one of them. Now I am in the black on PokerStars for 2008. Whoo Hooo!!

I can only hope that my writing about my nice streak doesn't set the Poker Gods against me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online