My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Priceless

Gas for trip - $200
Hotel costs - $110
Miles traveled - 1600
Cost of return trip - $530
Time spent with youngest daughter during trip to Wyoming and with her at her resort - Priceless
_________________________________
Nebraska and Wyoming have 75 MPH speed limit. Grinder, that is probably the only good thing about traveling through Nebraska. It got so that we were looking for different colored cattle in the herds to break the monotony.

Iowa has cheaper beer than Wyoming and Michigan's is cheaper than both states.

Wyoming has liquor stores where you have to got to buy booze. Can't get it at supermarket or party store. Iowa and Michigan have booze available everywhere.

Dubois, Wyoming had very little snow when we came through but just 30 miles away, in the Togwotee Pass the snow was over 6 feet deep and the road was snow and slick.

Predicting weather in the Mountains must be impossible. What happens in Jackson may be totally different 30 miles away. If it was me I would just predict snow and if it was clear everyone would be happy.

Bought a six pack of Moose Drool and I really like it. It is the maltiest beer I have drank but it is smooth and there is no aftertaste. I'll write a review up on it in the next day or so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online