My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Sunday, November 18, 2007

New era in U of M Football

It is has been a tough year for my University of Michigan Wolverines this year. A less than stellar start with our loss against Appalachian State and then winding up the year with a terrible, terrible played game against Ohio State. Very, very sad indeed.

Now it appears our coach of 13 years is going to retire. I approach this with mixed emotions as I think it is time for Lloyd Carr to retire and we can get a new coach in and he can change some things up with our offense and defense and help make us a better team. I was really bummed when Bo Schembechler decided to retire because I felt he had more good years in him. I don't feel that way with Lloyd Carr. Coach Carr has been a good coach but not a great coach. He has a wonderful record but it could have been oh so much better with the players we recruit.

I am pretty sure we are going to get a good coach but I think Notre Dame and Nebraska thought the same thing and looked what happened to those teams. I would love to get Les Miles from LSU but I do not want to get an offensive coordinator from the NFL like Charlie Weiss was or an ex-NFL coach like Callahan. I want a coach that has success as a head coach already and wants to come to Michigan because he sees the potential of having a team that challenges for the National Championship year in and year out. I wouldn't minde if it was an up and coming MAC coach like Urban Meyer, the Florida Gators coach, was.

Tomorrow at 10AM Michigan Football will be entering a new era.
__________________________________________________
I am turning things around on the Poker Front. I have managed to have winning sessions the last two games. I have almost made back my big loss on Full Tilt playing microlimit No Limit Holdem. I have won back $14 of the $20 dollars I dropped the other day. Hopefully I can keep this trend going.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online