My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Tagged Again

I was tagged again by Hoff and since it makes for an easy blog entry, I guess I can come up with 7 other things about me.
First, the rules.
A). Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog...
B). Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself...
C). Tag 0 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs...
D). Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog...

Seven random things:
1. I love chocolate and will eat most anything that has chocolate in it. My taste buds are getting more refined so that I am eating a higher (better?) grade of chocolate now instead of just the plain Mars or Hersey chocolate (although the Hersey regular milk chocolate bar is one of my favorite candies)

2. I played with dolls as a young boy - GI Joe dolls and Johnnie West and his horse dolls. Not any girl dolls but I guess a doll is a doll.

3. I have one of the classic deer hunting stories of falling asleep in the woods and waking up to have a nice size buck standing right beside me. It was Bow season and it was very warm and I sat down and leaned against the trunk of a tree and fell fast asleep.

4. I snore terribly. Maybe it was my snores that the buck thought was another buck snorting so he came to check it out and found me. When I woke up to see him I couldn't get my bow loaded and around for a shot before he was gone.

5. The first motel I ever stayed in was in Sudbury, Canada and I was about 10 years old. My family was camping and it rained so long and so hard that my parents broke down and rented a motel room for the night.

6. I am a big history buff of the Revolutionary War and that period of history. I love to read about Daniel Boone, Davy Crockett and all of the Mountain Men that opened up the west like Jim Bridger and Kit Carson. Jeremiah Johnson is one of my most favorite movies.

7. When my daughters were about 6 and 8 years old I would play Wolfenstein 3D with them on our very old computer (1990). I think the game came on the old 5 1/4 inch floppies and it was a DOS game. I would operate the mouse and they would operate the keys to make the guns shoot. They would tell their mother, "We are killing Nazis."
Hey, at least we were bonding together.

I'm not tagging anyone this time and I am out of things to say about me so please don't tag me again for a while.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey man since you knocked me out of the bloggerment. The least you could do is add me to your blogroll lol...

8:22 PM  
Blogger Jordan said...

Good stuff. I'm all for your daughters killing Nazis!

10:29 PM  
Blogger Rod said...

Old west rocks!

12:32 PM  
Blogger iamhoff said...

Castle Wolfenstein friggin' rocks!

2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online