My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Tagged

I was tagged by Chipper and have to try and come up with 7 random things about myself that I haven't already mentioned in past posts. That may be hard to do as I have posted quite a bit so if I repeat something then meh.

The rules are:
A) Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog
B) Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself
C) Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs
D) Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog

Here we go:
1. I am 11 months younger than my brother. I'll let you make your own conclusions about that.

2. I had rheumatic fever as a youth and the doctors banned me from any physical activity for an entire summer. No Little League, no playing tag, dodgeball, etc. My brothers used to hit me and run because they knew I wasn't suppose to run after them.

3. I put my hand through a storm door window and needed52 stitiches to sew up a gash in my wrist. It missed the major arteries by just a fraction.

4. I was a yell leader for the Varsity Basketball team at Alma College my freshman year. We would do lifts and twirls and had megaphones to get the fans going.

5. I ran 6 marathons when I was in my mid twenties. I was never able to qualify for the Boston Marathon. My fastest time for 10 miles was 62 minutes. I have run a 10K race in under 30 minutes (just barely).

6. My family hates to go to museums with me as I am sooooooooooooooo slow. I have to read everything about the items on display (and I'm a slow reader) and look at every detail. I never get through the museums in the time I am alloted.

7. During some tough financial times earlier in my life I donated plasma to get money so I could pay for some rounds of golf. Now I have poker to help pay for my golf.

I'm not going to tag 7 people but will tag a couple.

Grinder
Burnley Mik

3 Comments:

Blogger Rod said...

#2 ME TOO!! I was held back in 3rd grade. Lots of bed time!

DAMN - now I can not mention that!

11:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the TAG!!

will do mine tomorrow. LMAo at you donating plasma to pay for golf!! LOL. You most like that game that ruins a good walk!!! ;o)

11:13 PM  
Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

#3 me too!

11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online