My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Friday, November 16, 2007

I hate fucking poker

This is a whiny ass bad beat post so if you don't like it, don't read it. I switched to playing Limit Holdem on Full Tilt after I was just treading water at No Limit and after 80 or so hands I was up a couple of dollars. Then in 16 hands I lose 4 times, 3 times to sets and lose my buy in.

The first time was when I raised from the Button with A/10 off and get called by the Big Blind. I end up with trip 10s only to find out that the BB's K/Q off had turned the straight on the flop. Lose over $4 dollars on that hand.

Then I get A/K off 7 hands later and raise and get two to come along. When all is said and done I have two pair (King on flop, Ace on turn) but lose to a set of deuces. Guy limped with deuces, called my preflop raise and then got his set on the flop. Lose $9 dollars there.

Then I get A/Q suited 3 hands later and raise. One caller and my A/Q's don't improve and he shows a set of Jacks. Lose $3.50 there.

Now I am on tilt and I bet my J/10 off and get a jack on the flop. I am all in only to see the villain show a set of fives.

Now I have lost my $20 dollar buy-in and I quit to rant on this blog.

No wonder people quit this fucking game. I swear Full Tilt is the worse site for letting you have a nice hand and then getting smacked down by someone else with a better one.

What are the chances of losing to 3 sets and a straight in 16 hands?

1 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

Some nights it just doesn't go your way at all. Expect that kind of streak to hit you every so often. Or do what I do - play World of Warcraft and drink beer at the same time. I haven't played online poker in weeks. Do I miss it? Not at the moment I don't.

5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online