My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Low Limit No Limit

The title should really read micro limit low limit but I like the rhyming of my title better. I am still playing the .05/.10 No Limit games on Poker Stars, Absolute and Full Tilt. Not so much on Full Tilt as on PokerStars and Absolute.

My previous post about my No Limit challenge stated that I wasn't learning much but I think I can safely say now that I am learning quite a bit at these limits and am having fun playing. I've only had one losing session and that was just marginal as I am playing quite tight and am only willing to take someone one when I have what I feel is an 80% chance of winning. The players come and go so much that, for the most part, most really don't know how tight I am playing. I was 3 tabling today and my VP$IP was 17%.

I haven't won much money playing the microlimits but it is mostly because I haven't been able to dedicate much time to playing. It will probably be the week-end before I am able to play for any length of time and to make it worthwhile I am going to try and 3 table or 4 table the session. I need to start to earn some serious dinero to help pay for next year's golf and vacations.

I have been playing some 6 max tables as well as full ring and, for the most part, am comfortable at both. The results have been about the same at both, too.

I'll keep you posted on how things go.

2 Comments:

Blogger dD said...

look forward to regular, successfull ?? , updates

good luck

regards

dD

4:30 AM  
Blogger Rod said...

I voted a 10 for ya buddy over at Poker Web Logs! I think I got a "0" from somebody as my rank plummeted!

9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online