My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Just a little Poker today

I played just a little bit of poker today. I won a minimum amount on Poker Stars and a little more on Full Tilt playing microlimit No Limit Holdem. I have almost overcome my big loss on Full Tilt and am almost back to where I was. It has taken a while but I'd rather be moving up slowly than rollercoasting up and down or, heaven forbid, just losing.

In lieu of poker info from me I want to promote some podcasts and podTV I have been listening to and watching on PokerRoad. This is a cool site and, fortunately, one I can listen to while at work. It features Gavin Smith, Joe Sebok, Barry Greenstein, Amanda Leatherman, Bart Hanson, Scott Huff and Joe Stapleton.

If you get a chance check it out. The Poker Radio and Poker TV have some good stuff and is very entertaining.

There is a lot more stuff to read, hear and see on this site so I urge you to stop by and check it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online