My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Stuff

I got this from Katitude's blog.

NerdTests.com says I'm an Uber Cool Light-Weight Nerd.  What are you?  Click here!

____________________________________
If you're not reading Short-Stacked Shamus' blog at Hard Boiled Poker then you are missing out on some of the finest writing on the internet. Shamus covers everything poker and more, from Podcasts to Politics to some obsure literature, Shamus covers it all. If you don't have this site bookmarked and aren't reading it regularly then you are missing out on some Damn fine writing.
___________________________________
The Big Ten Network is driving me crazy!! The Big Ten Network and Comcast Cable are in a pissing match and I can't sit home and watch my Michigan Wolverines play. When I was a young man you would only see about 3 Michigan games a year and then with ESPN and Cable I could see every game my beloved Wolverines played. Now the Big Ten Network and Comcast are ruining my fall.

Personally, I think the Big Ten Network is at fault. They are trying to shove their programming down everyone's throat. All I want to do is watch Michigan Football and Basketball. I could give a shit about Indian, Penn State, Ohio State, etc. and their sports. Am I going to sit down and watch Minnesota's Field Hockey team play against Iowa?? I don't think so!! This is such bullshit and its pissing me off.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rod said...

Short Stack Shamus has the same address as Hard Boiled!

Just a heads up

11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online