My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Going on Vacation

Now old man rhythm is in my shoes, it’s no use sittin’ here singin’ the blues,
So be my guest, you got nothin’ to lose, won’t you let me take you on a sea cruise?
Ooowee, ooowee baby, ooowee, ooowee baby,
Ooowee, ooowee baby! won’t you let me take you on a sea cruise?

Mrs. Wolverine and I are headed off to the Carribbean this Saturday aboard the Carnival Triumph. This will be our fourth cruise in the last six or so years. This is the second time we will have sailed in the eastern Caribbean. We leave Miami for Half Moon Cay, Bahamas, then a day at sea while we set sail for St. Thomas, USVI, then stops in San Juan, Puerto Rico and Grand Turk the capital island of the Turks and Caicos. Another day at sea and then back to Miami and home again, jiggety jig.

Drink it up, This ones for you
It's been a lovely cruise
I'm sorry it's ended
It's sad but it's true
Honey it's been a lovely cruise

The cruise is one of the nicest vacations for us because the Cruise Ship can avoid rain and thunder stroms, (let alone hurricanes), you get to see a lot of different places so you won't be bored and, of course, you get to eat tons of great food.

You're gonna fly away
Glad you're goin my way
I love it when we're cruisin' together
Music is played for love
Cruisin' is made for love
I love it when...I love it, I love it, I love it
Ooohh
Cruise with me baby
I love it when we're cruisin together

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online