My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Thursday, September 13, 2007

SitNGos and Chocolate Milk

My Poker.com Jesus Ferguson challenge is still moving upward, albeit slowly. I am sitting at $4.76 after being down to .50 cents.

I hate to say anything about how I am playing as the poker Gods will be sure and flip on my doom switch so lets just leave it at I am making some good plays and getting some good cards right now and my poker winnings are inching upward. I only played for a little over an hour today but was able to finish in the black on Poker.com and Poker Stars.

I plan on golfing today so don’t know how much poker I will be able to play. It is getting closer to winter and that is when I will be able to increase my time at the tables. I’m pretty sure I will be playing more and more as we march through fall and towards Thanksgiving and Christmas.

SitNGos and chocolate milk
these are just a couple of my cravings
everything it seems i like's a little bit stronger
a little bit thicker
a little bit harmful for me

if i should play SitNgos
have to beat them all in just one sitting
everything it seems i like's a little bit sweeter
a little bit fatter
a little bit harmful for me

and then there's those other things
which for several reasons we won't mention
everything about them is a little bit stranger
a little bit harder
a little bit deadly

To the tune of Cigarettes and Chocolate Milk by Rufus Wainwright.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online