My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Thursday, September 13, 2007

My Chris "Jesus" Ferguson Challenge

My Chris "Jesus" Ferguson Challenge on Poker.com improved by a whopping .30 cents today to stand at $5.06. For those of you that don't know why I am calling it the Chris "Jesus" Ferguson Challenge it is because he claims to have painstakingly turned $1 into more than $20,000 on an online poker site over six months, as a personal challenge. He also claims to have succeeded in a similar scheme to turn $0 into $10,000 on Full Tilt Poker by first winning freeroll tournaments, and then playing with the prize money.

I started this challenge because I had removed the majority of my bankroll from Poker.com and due to some bad beats and poor play my remaining bankroll had fallen to micro-micro limits, i.e. less than $2. What better time than now to try a Chris "Jesus" Ferguson Challenge ? I really like the site, Poker.com, and I think almost anyone that plays microstakes online poker has tried to do a Chris "Jesus" Ferguson Challenge. Who doesn't dream of taking a couple of bucks and turning it into thousands?

I'm not saying that I'm a Chris Ferguson but I am going to continue to play some solid, tight poker at the microlimits and see how far I can take this.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Quite a few people have been inspired by Mr Ferguson to build a BR. I wish you the best of luck in your quest mate.

11:28 PM  
Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

Haha! I have turned 2$ into 26$ in 4 days! Woot! Lets do the Fergy!

11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online