My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

PokerTek PokerPro Poker Table

Our cruise ship had a PokerTek PokerPro Poker Table and it was really neat. It played just like being online but you could see your opponents and see any tells that were there. There was table talk and everything. I thought it was really cool. The Cruise ship played $3/$6 Limit and $1/$2 No Limit Texas Holdem games. The players were really loose with at least 4 or 5 players seeing the flop every hand, even after a preflop raise.

This information is from the PokerTek PokerPro Poker Table website: PokerPro® is the revolutionary poker table that shuffles, deals, splits pots and generates side pots instantly. It's the fastest and most accurate dealer in the world. And PokerPro® increases poker room revenue by dealing 50-60% more hands per hour than a manual table. The Electronic Shuffler has been certified by the Gaming Laboratories International as a mathematically random process with equal probability for each card. In addition to the Shuffler, PokerPro® burns a card before each round of betting.
______________________________
I'm all better now after my tirade yesterday about the donkeys playing shit hands and beating my good hands. I realize we need this type of player to keep playing because they will lose in the long run but sometimes it just builds up and you need to vent. Part of my way to correct this problem is to move up in stakes and, hopefully, this will weed out this really bad fish.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

They have just started introducing those Electronic Poker tables over here, but people are saying they might as well be at home online as to play these.. what do you think after having first hand experience?

Sorry to hear about the challenge mate. Hope you had a great holiday though!

7:02 PM  
Blogger Rod said...

Hey - I love that poker table idea - make a faster game and I bet it catches on but might take a while.

I would play on them in a second - do you get chips?? Probably not hmmmm

BTW - check out the Bodog Beginner SNG tables $2.2 to $8.80

they pay the top 5 out of 10 places.

I have player a few hundred on them and compared results to top 3 tables.

The fluctuation is much less and my ROI is about the same. maybe a tad more actually on the top 5 tables.

They take a while though sometimes. Over an hour. The bubble risk aversion period starts early.

1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online