My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Saturday, October 20, 2007

It would be a Horse Race

53%

Thanks to Pii from Drowned at the River for the Zombie test. Check out his blog, it is pretty cool.

It looks like my chances of surviving a Zombie Apocalypse would be the same as my pocket Jacks going up against A/K suited for all the marbles. I usually lose that race.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

Great find. I scored just a bit better - 55%. Something about not being able to shoot a zombified loved one in the head that probably would do me in. Also helps to run fast and know how to handle a gun.

11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online