My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Play Blogger World Championship and British Blogger Tourney at Stars

As long as you are planning on playing the PokerStars Blogger World Championship at 3PM Sunday, how about investing $5.50 and playing the British Bloggerment 30 at 4PM Sunday at PokerStars? It is open to all bloggers and password is Donkament. It is good fun. This is another chance to play against Bloggers. There is some excellent poker and good fun in the chat box.

Let's see if we can't bring this trophy back to the U.S. of A.

Poker Tournament

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker!

This Online Poker Tournament is a No Limit Texas Holdem event exclusive to Bloggers.

Registration code: 9070924

4 Comments:

Blogger Heavy Critters said...

Yo,

Thanks for the heads up on the British Bloggerment. Unfortunately, I am busto on Stars...

10:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You will never take the title from us!!!

The bloggerment has never been won by a country from the other side of the Atlantic!!! Many have tried and many have failed! You guys play good, but we are good players!!!!!!

;o)

it's open for registration on pokerstars if you feel you have the bottle!! (it starts at 4pm EST, which is one hour after the blogger series freeroll starts)

4:24 PM  
Blogger Littleacornman said...

Cheers for the Bloggerment pimpage!

Oh and what Burnley Mik said :-)))

7:33 PM  
Blogger bngolfn said...

I tried to represent. I was in the other blogger tourney and saw your ad to enter this one.

I finished second and failed to take home the championship.

I enjoy your blog.

Here is mine: evlodge.blogspot.com

Not about poker, just golf at my club.

7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online