My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Ramblings

I just joined PokerWeblogs.com. It looks like a lot of Poker Bloggers are joining up. I just hope it helps get me more readers to my blog.
______________________
Big story about cheating at Absolute Poker. This is the shits. Basically some higher up at Absolute Poker goes out and cheats to win high stakes games. Read all about it here: N 82 50 24's BlogM. And there is a thread at 2+2 to check out: Cheating at AP - Updated cliff notes
Absolute was the first poker room I signed up to play real money with so it has always been kind of a favorite of mine but this is just rediculous. This is what fuels the Republicants and Puritans in our society to say, "See, that is why you need us to look out for you." Give me a break.
_______________________
Compare what AP is doing to what PokerStars did when if found what was believe to be cheating: WCOOP Main Event Winner Disqualified After Lengthy Investigation>/a>. This is impressive by PokerStars.
______________________
Johnny Chan has his own Poker room, ChanPoker. It is part of the OnGame Network. I don't know if USA Players are allowed or not. I'll check it out more in the near future. OnGame Network is one of the largest network of pokerrooms and is mostly in the European market.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online