My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Coaching and videos

2 + 2 Forums has a Coaching/Training category on their site now and I have been watching a couple of videos made by DeucesCracked.com and am really enjoying them. I am hoping to transition my Limit Holdem to No Limit Holdem. I am taking it slow by just playing the .05/.10 No Limit tables so far and I buy in for the minimum amount as I can't afford to lose too much in the early going. Check them out and I'll let you know how my transition goes.

Winter is coming to Michigan so I am planning on playing a lot more poker. I am going to cut back on the SitNGos in favor of low stakes No Limit and see how I do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online