My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Sunday, May 20, 2007

This and That

I finished 4th in two 18 player Sitngos so I was in the money but didn't win much. I was happy to make the money but both times I went all in at very bad times and was dominated both times and IGHN. Still, better than I had been doing so I am feeling good about the cards and my game.

Not so fortunate at ring game on Full Tilt. I won several hands when my pocket pairs became full houses but lost a lot when the donkeys would go all the way to the river with nothing and get that miracle card. Runner/runner flush a couple of times and several times where they made their two pair on the river. I was playing pretty tight seeing only 19% of the flops but it is hard in micro limit holdem to get some players off a hand. One guy raised preflop with 5/7 suited, flopped a flush draw but stayed to the river and got the 7 to win the hand. At least that hand I folded at the turn when I had nothing and the odds were against me. Later he raises and I have a good hand only to see him turn over A/A and take me down. Maybe his earlier play enticed me to play hard against him and it certainly worked for him. Overall he didn't win much but he was a winner against me.

My golf game is coming around. I shot 86 on Friday, 43/43 with two bad holes on each side. A 7 on the ninth hole and a 7 on the 17th hole. Even if I just bogey those holes I end up with a really nice score. I'll be back at it tomorrow and try to break 80.

Went to the East Lansing Art Fair on Saturday and had a wonderful time. Bought a couple of pieces of art and got a lot of ideas on some things my wife and I can do ourselves. Just a wonderful day walking around and looking at the artwork on a nice spring day with the temps around 70 degrees.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online