My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Close but No Cigar

I played in a couple of MTTs last night on Stars and Full Tilt. I had fun but no cashes. The closest was a low buy-in RAZZ tourney on Stars. I was cruising along in good shape and was down to 3 tables with the top 16 players getting paid. I was done in by this hand:

Villain showed [Qd 6s 2h Td 5d 8d 3d] and won (5250) with Lo: 8,6,5,3,2
Wolverine Fan showed [Ac 2c 6d Jh As 5h Ad] and lost with Lo: J,6,5,2,A

I was at the point where I had to make a move to get deeper into the tournament and I put it all on my last card and was done in when the 3rd ace came to bite me in the butt. We both checked on the river so my money went in prior to my last card. That crippled me and I soon went out after that in 22nd place out of 144 players.

I really like playing the RAZZ tourneys but they take soooooooo long that I really can't keep playing them. I went out after 3 hours of play. A No Limit tourney would go through 144 players in a little over two hours with the final 36 taking longer. Half would be gone after one hour.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online