My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Played some MTTs last night

I played in 3 low buy-in MTTs last night and cashed in one, a .25 cent No Limit Tournament where I finished 361 out of a few thousand. I was done in twice when I got Big Slick (A/K) and lost to A/6 and 5/5, respectively. I never would have made much money at a .25 cent tourney but it was still fun and I still thought I played pretty well slowly building my stack to a respectable amount.

I played a HORSE and a RAZZ tourney, too and never did build my stack up very high in either. The one thing I noticed is that these tourneys take a LONG time to play as they are a lot slower than Holdem. I was in no hurry, just watching my beloved Red Wings lose to the San Jose Sharks and playing poker. I would play both again and I think I can do pretty well in either one with a bit of luck. They are a nice change to playing only No Limit.
___________________________
My funds are dwindling some on Poker Stars. Variance has hit me pretty hard and my comfortable bankroll has fallen to uncomfortable levels. With the passage of the UIGEA I have no easy means of reloading my account so I have played lower stakes so that, if I win I will build a nice bankroll and, if I lose I will only lose a small amount. Well, those small amounts have started to add up and now I am in an uncomfortable area. My game of choice is the low buy in 18 player SitNgo. I always make it to the final table but lately I have not been making it into the final 4 where the money is. I have gotten to the final table where I am shortstacked and have been knocked out by the big stacks playing any two cards.

I have a bit of money at Absolute but the players there are soooooooooo freaking tight that it is hard to win. I have quite a bit at Full Tilt so will probably start playing there more and see if I can build up my bankroll. My Full Tilt bankroll took a $50 dollar hit in the last month so I have to be careful there as well.

Right now I am treading water until there is a change in the UIGEA. I am playing low stakes and trying to win money but I am being very careful as I love to play and don't want to deplete my bankrolls so that I am only able to play Free Rolls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online