My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Too Funny

If you want to see one of the funniest things on the internet regarding Poker Bloggers, go to this link:
Kattitude's Blog

This may border on pure genius.
______________________________

Klopzi's Mediocre Poker just signed off today as a blogger and as a poker player. I didn't read him much but feel bad that he is leaving our group.
_______________________________
Want a little fun with some video poker? Go here: Video Poker

Jacks or better and you can double up by choosing Red or Black card after each win.

1 Comments:

Blogger WindBreak247 said...

Come on. The joke is that you can't guess the card right, right?

Or am I just that bad at coin flips??

12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online