My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Sunday, May 06, 2007

My youngest is gone for the summer


My youngest daughter has left for her seasonal spring/summer/fall job at Signal Mountain Lodge in the Grand Tetons National Park by Jackson, Wyoming. She is letting everyone know what she is up to by blogging about it at Signal Mountain Way. My daughter is very sweet and very funny and her writing reflects that. If you want to read up on the adventures of a beautiful 22 year on her own in the state of Wyoming you should bookmark her blog and find out how her summer goes.
_______________________________________
My golf game and my poker game are both like a roller coaster ride right now. I make some beautiful golf shots and then make some of the most horrible shots you can imagine. I hit a beautiful shot only to have it wind up ticking the last branch of a tree or bouncing over the green and into the sand or land on the green and then I 3 putt it.

In poker I make a wonderful read and win a big pot and the next hand make a donkey play and lose everything. Other times I have the best hand going in with pocket Aces or Kings or Queens only to see my donkey opponent call with two suited cards and get his runner/runner flush or hit the miraculous straight and IGHN.

I have managed to win some SitNgos and lose other so am just treading water right now. I need to win a couple of SitNGos on Stars so I can play in the Britbloggerment Tourney.

Just now I flopped a jack high flush only to see a donkey with A/K off go all in and I lose when the 4th diamond comes on the turn. What do you do but laugh at that shit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online