My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Sorry for lack of updates


Sorry my posting has been so spotty the past week. Part of it is being busy in the out-of-doors, part of it is not being around my computer as much and a large part of it is not having anything to say. My inspiration for posting is dwindling so I need some rejuvenation. I should be able to come up with something to get my creative juices flowing again.
___________________________
Spring is planting time in Michigan and Mrs. Wolverine is beginning to plant her flowers. This is the time of year I love to read the garden slogans carved in rocks or on signs. Here are some of my favorites.
I'm a gardener. Can you dig it?
If life deals you lemons, make lemonade. If it deals you tomatoes, make Bloody Marys.
Weed 'em and reap! (kind of a poker garden thing going here)
"The Earth laughs in flowers." Ralph Waldo Emerson.
Annuals - live fast and die young.
Bloom! Damn it!
Compost happens.
I have a rock garden; last week three of them died.
I fought the lawn, and the lawns won.
If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need. (Cicero)
A man should never plant a garden largerthan his wife can take care of. - T.H. Everett

1 Comments:

Blogger on_thg said...

"If life deals you lemons, make lemonade. If it deals you tomatoes, make Bloody Marys."

I like.

9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online