My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Busted out early in Britbloggerment Tourney

I busted out in 14th place today at the Britbloggerment Tourney. It was the first time I hadn't made it until break (I believe). My play/cards was a rollercoaster ride today. I got A/A in one of the first ten hands and only won the blinds. A little while later I manage to get quad 7's and take down a nice pot that put me in pretty nice shape and I thought I was on my way. then I began to bleed chips and finally was taken out by Burnley Mik when my Pocket Queens go up against his K/Q and he gets that damn King on the flop and IGHN. Burnley Mik was a bit of a luckbox today as he won almost every race he was in. He was in the final table when I had to go so I'm not sure how he did.

No more Gigli for him, though.
________________________________
Mrs. Wolverine and I watched Blood Diamond on Saturday night. Pretty good movie with quite a bit of action. It is very unsettling to see what man is doing to his fellow man and how the children and the innocent are caught in the middle. I remember quite an uproar about our hollywood types and the "ice" they wear on the red carpet and how you are suppose to make sure they are not "conflict" diamonds. Now you hear nary a word about it.
________________________________
Please just shoot me before I have to hear anymore about Natalie Holloway.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lucksac? Me? No WAY! I knew that King would come....... ;-)

If you hadn't got yourself so damn short stacked I could have respected your raise!!! hehehe

Only Kidding!

You are too dangerous if you get deep, I would rather get you outta there ASAP, it was worth the risk, but I never expected QQ !!!

Thanks for sticking around and ribbing me about it for a while after! Next week you can exact your revenge..... Beware though.. I am getting better! ;-)

ATB and thanks for playing.

BM

4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online