My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Friday, April 27, 2007

RAZZ

I have found a new game to play along with Texas Holdem, RAZZ! I played a HORSE tournament the other night and was doing quite well but I really fell in love with RAZZ. I since have played a RAZZ one table SitNgo and got second place so now I am kind of hooked. Holdem is still my first love but RAZZ is a game I enjoy and think I can do well at as a lot of people may be playing it for fun and not because they are that good.

In RAZZ, the lowest hand wins the pot. Aces are low, and straights and flushes have no effect on the low value of a hand. The best possible hand is 5-4-3-2-A. The only part I don't like is the Bring In. The Bring In is where the highest card by suit starts the action with a forced bet. In my SitNGo I had to pay the Bring In 3 consecutive times and the cost was pretty high. Other than that, I like the game very much.
___________________________________
Barney Frank Introduces Internet Gambling Regulation and Enforcement Act of 2007 and Yahoo! is going to offer real money online poker (yahoo.co.uk) to players around the world, with the exception of the U.S. and Canada. They will be joining the Boss Media network. Read the full stories for both of these at Counting My Outs.

What's up all of the sudden with treating Canadian Poker players like the US Players. Yahoo is opening live poker to everyone but US and Canada? Why not Canada?? The Canadian government hasn't passed any legislation restricting their citizens from online gambling. Guilt by association because they are our closest neighbors?

2 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

Razz is now my second favorite game to NLHE. I love to play in those late night Razz tournies. Can be extremely fun but then again it can be extremely frustrating when you hit high cards and pairs late in the hand.

8:56 AM  
Blogger lightning36 said...

I just hope that the idiot legislators (and governor) of Illinois don't muck things up by trying to interpret our state laws such that online poker playing is illegal ...

1:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online