My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Friday, May 11, 2007

Ramblings

No time for poker and no time for golf. May have to change the name of my blog.

My poker playing always slows down in the summer anyway so it is not unusual for me to not be playing as much poker lately. I think when I do get the time I am going to fire up some Ring games and try to build my bankroll, especially on Poker Stars. The only problem with that is I have very little room for variance and will have to start winning right out of the gate. Hopefully I can achieve that.

I did manage to money in a $5.50 MTT on Full Tilt on Monday night. I finished 35th out of about 350 players and was very happy with my play. I was a luckbox on at least two occasions but, unfortunately, things evened out when my Pocket Kings went up against Pocket Nines and he gets his set on the flop and IGHN. He had me covered by just $200 and I know he felt he needed to make a move to get deeper into the tournament but still............That one hurt because if I win that hand I double up and have an excellent chance to make the final two tables and very probably the final table. I did manage to win back about twice my buy-in so it wasn't a total bust but it could have been soooooo much better.
__________________________

Here is a Catch-22 for you.

I am hitting my mid irons at least one club longer than I was last year. I have been trying to figure out what has changed as I am using the same clubs and the same golf balls. So far I am consistantly hitting my irons one club longer than I ever have and I think it is due to my weighing the heaviest I have ever weighed.

This really sucks! I put on a lot of weight last fall and winter and it has been slow to come off. I really want to be able to hit the golf ball farther but I really don't want to be as fat as I am.

Damn! The Insanity of it all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online