My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

More this, less that



No new poker news as I have not played since my last post.

What did you think of the ending to Heroes? Pretty interesting. I don't like Nathan Petrelli so I wasn't too sorry to see him get blown up......but did we really see him get blown up? I wouldn't put it past them to say he got high enough to drop Peter off and then he went to save himself and he will be back next year. I'm not sure why the cheerleader couldn't shoot Peter. She knew he could regenerate and come back to life. Interesting twist on putting Hiro in the 16th Century. He should be able to zap himself away from there if he wants. And Siler still lives. Damn!!

My Redwings are on the ropes after needing just 47 more seconds to wind down and they would be up 3 to 2 instead of down. Damn! Piss poor call of interference with 2 minutes left in the game. Still, missed an open net by a hair and failed to clear the zone so.... what can you say? Hope they gettem tonight or the only teams left will be the Pistons and the Tigers.

I shot an 82 today. My best score of the year. I had a 38 on the front nine, including 1 birdie, and a 44 on the back nine. Just couldn't get it going on the back nine. Mostly bad drives did me in and one hole I had a really bad chip that cost me strokes. My putting let me down one time but saved my butt on several holes so I can't complain about that. The greens are in fantastic shape and rolling fast now so I have had to really concentrate on my putting and try not to blast it by the holes.

We are cooking out almost every day this summer. I have grilled steaks, shrimp, hamburgs, hotdogs, chicken, asparagas, squash, zucchini, portabellas, potatos, ka-bobs. Everything but fish and Mrs. Wolverine and I were discussing which fish to get to grill so that will be taken care of soon. Tonight I had a super big hamburg with Smoked Provolone Cheese on it and chips. And beer. Yummmo. One of my favorite meals.

Go Redwings!!

1 Comments:

Blogger WindBreak247 said...

I was actually more impressed by the Heroes finale than I thought I would be. I pretty much thought they had kinda "written themselves into a corner", in that they set it up to happen the way everything had been predicted, and the only real interest in actually watching the show was to just see it all play out. But I loved how Nathan proved to possibly NOT be an a-hole, and loved how pretty much all of it played out...*EXCEPT* for the fact that Siler is still alive. That's total crap. None of the heroes saw him crawl away, and none of the authorities are wondering about the blood trail to the manhole? Give me a break!

I heard both Petrelli brothers are back next year (keep in mind Nathan could fly Peter out to space then fly out of the range of the explosion), and I heard Hiro will be stuck in the 16th century for up to 6 episodes! (Hope you don't mind the spoilers)

4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online