My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Out in Fifth Place

I played in the Britbloggerment tournament today on Poker Stars and finished just out of the money in fifth place. There were 19 players overall, I believe. The USA was represented by at least two of us, with Chipper and Myself playing. Chipper finished a very nice second. It was down to three players and Chipper lost most of his stack and then went on a rush to build it back up and knock out the 3rd place player and finish a nice second.

I think a good time was had by all. There was a lot of banter and some good natured ribbing amongst everyone.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

Thanks for the kudos. That was a fun tournament. I think I start going nuts when I'm down to just a few chips. Lately, I've come back from near broke to almost back in it.

Sorry you didn't edge out another spot or so and slip into the money. I thought you played very well.

Hopefully we can get an American to take it all down next week.

8:57 PM  
Blogger Littleacornman said...

Thanks for playing last night.( or afternoon!).Hope to see you again next week.Bring some more American/Canadians.Makes life easier for us Brits ;-)

3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online