My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Monday, April 10, 2006

Masters Day 3 & 4

Masters Day 3

Rain, Rain go away, come again another day. Enough said.

Masters Day 4

Phil Mick runs roughshod over the field. Tiger and Freddy can’t putt and the rest is history. Who would have thought that Mickelson would win two tournaments in a row, and one a major. Since Phil won his first major, the Masters a couple of years ago, he has been on a tear in the Majors. Won two more and finished very high in several others and possibly should have won one or two. Now he is in Tiger/greatness territory. If he can win a couple more majors he will certainly go down in history as one of the greatest golfers of all time.

So much for my field bet. One of the big five came through after all and left me holding the betting slip. Story of my betting life, bridesmaid but never the bride.

MTT's

My daughter, Rachel, had a good two nights of Multi Table Tournaments on Absolute Poker. For a $1 dollar buy-in she was able to finish second out of 344 players and 7th out of 400 or so players for a total of $60 dollars in winnings. Not bad investment for a few hours of time. We can consistently get into the money on the $1 buy-in MTT’s but only a few times have made final table to cash a pretty nice check for the night. Usually win back buy-in plus a little more but when you can get to the final table you make enough to make sitting three hours worthwhile.

My $7 dollar SitNGo at Absolute went so-so. I finished 3rd and pocketed $10 but the $3 profit for 3rd place wasn’t worth the outlay. PartyPoker has $5.50 SitNGos that are a better deal than Absolute. Bankroll can’t support $7 dollar SitNGo so will concentrate on the $2.40 games for now. I think it is better return on investment and fits my bankroll much better. Much better able to take hits at that level than at the higher amounts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online