My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Golf Stuff
Played golf today on the nicest day of 2006. It was sunny and in the high 50’s or low 60’s. Not much wind. I am still hooking the ball and will have to go to the range to work that out. I am happy with my play so far as I am making good contact with my irons but not so great with the driver and fairway woods. I am playing bogey golf for the most part with a par thrown in here and there when I have a good approach or a nice chip that leads to a one putt. I am not officially keeping score yet as it is so early and I am hitting a couple balls per hole to work on some things. After I get to the range and can play a few days in a row then I will start to officially keep score.
It is suppose to rain this week-end so I may be able to set aside some time to assemble another set of clubs to play with. I still don’t like the ball flight of the clubs I am hitting now and want to put together a new set that will have a higher trajectory. Definitely should be done by Easter week-end. Then I can go out and see how they play. I want to hit the ball higher but don’t want to lose any distance. I can use the clubs I am playing, set of heads from Tour Golf Products that I put together, now to play in the springtime when there is a lot of wind because they have a low ball flight and then use the other set in the summer when the greens are harder and the higher ball flight will have a better chance of sticking them.
I was really into clubmaking last year but have cooled off some this year. It is nice to know that I have the ability to throw together a set of clubs to play with any time I want. I can try different shafts, different heads, etc. to find out what works best for me. Plus, if I break any shafts, I can do my own repair.
I am a big fan of components and my links reflect that as
  • Tour Golf Products
  • and
  • Low Pro Golf
  • are two of the best. There are a lot of good companies out there to get good components from to make a nice set of clubs to play with.
    Poker News
    I am holding my own at the SitNGo games on Absolute. I got my arse kicked on the No Limit games so I went back to the SitNGos. I will keep playing them as they fit into my time schedule nicely and I can move up in Buy In amounts to attempt to make more money as well as develop my game by playing better players in the higher buy in games.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    Web Counter
    Kennedy Western University Online