My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Worse 3 Poker Days of my short Poker Life

Might as well Quit
The last 3 days have been the worse poker days of my life. I have had pocket Aces, Kings, Jacks, Queens, Ace/King, pocket pairs and straights lose hand after hand. I try to play conservative but I think I have the best hand like the one I just lost with. I have Ace/King and get a King on the flop only to lose to Pocket Aces that gets an ace on the river to add insult to injury. I don't know if I am having an incredible string of bad luck or if I am just a bad player. And this is on Party Poker where all the "fish" are. I think I am the fish. I am closer to quitting play as I have ever been. You would think after six months I would be a better player and would start winning but my results are very bad. I suck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online