My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Masters Day 2

Masters Day 2
My choice of the field players is looking to be about 50/50 right now. VJ and Phil and Ernie are near the top but Chad Campbell, Fred Couples, Rocco Mediate, and Darren and Tim Clark are in the mix, too. If I had to bet today, I would chose VJ, Phil or Ernie as they know how to finish off a tournament, especially a major. The other players certainly have the ability but have not produced as much in the past. Freddie may be the lone exception to that as he has won majors and many regular tournaments. I don’t know if he can putt good enough to win, though. He has really come on in putting with his long stick but still is not in class of Ernie or Phil. VJ is not as good a putter either.

The TV stations won’t know who to film the next two days if Tiger isn’t in the mix. I find the coverage to be much better and to show a lot more golfers when Tiger is out of contention. When Tiger is near the lead all they show is Tiger, Tiger, Tiger. Tiger waling up the fairway, Tiger on the Tee, Tiger on the green. When he is out of contention, watch how many more golfers they show and how many more shots you see hit instead of Tiger walking up the fairway with his caddy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online