My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Monday, April 03, 2006

Good Golf and Poker Week-end

Poker
I'm playing a free roll on Ultimate Bet to try to win trip to Aruba. Taking forever!! I am in 48th place out of 115 left. Top 15 play in another tournament for chance to go to Aruba. Long shot but, oh well, it is free. Probably won't do it again as it takes way too much time out of the day. My Pocket Kings just got busted when pocket sevens made his set. Very next hand I get pocket sixes and make my set but nobody wanted to play so didn't win much. Hope it gets over soon.

I started a mini-comeback at Paty but pissed it all away today. I played .25 NL and very conservatively built my bankroll up by $15 dollar. Today I pissed $10 of it away after I had won $12. I should have stopped right but I didn't and my Ace/King that flopped a king lost to a slow playing pair of Aces. Have to tighten up and start over. SitNGos at Absolute are doing well and I am ready to move up to $6 dollar SitNGo and see if my skills can handle the higher game. I just have to work up the nerve.

Played Golf Sunday
I played Golf at Briar Ridge on Sunday and did pretty good. My driving is getting better and I am losing the hook somewhat and hitting the ball straighter. I am still scoring in the mid to high 40's for 9 holes, but this early in the year, that is all right.

Karrie Webb wins tournament in play-off. I can remember when she was hotter than Anika. Maybe she is getting her game back into top shape and will give Annika a run. Natalie Gulbis is still the Anna Kournikova of golf. Looks great but has yet to win. She comes close, though, so that makes her better than Kournikova.

I don't think it is a good thing to win the tournament before a major so that about eliminates Phil Mikelson from the Master's contention. Players usually don't put back to back wins together. Funny how some courses just fits a player's game and the course this past week-end was made for Phil as he won there last year, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online