My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Sunday, April 16, 2006

42 for Nine Holes

No Improvement on the Golf Front
I played 18 holes with my friend Terry Reese and did pretty good on the front nine, shooting a 42 with one birdie. The back nine started out terrible on 10 and 13 with two triple bogeys. I righted the ship a bit and ended up with a 48 for a total of 90 for the 18 holes. Not too bad for early April but hope to improve on that score by at least half a dozen strokes or more.

I hit into my net some but when I did a practice round today, I still was hooking the ball considerably. I have to slow down my swing and get my hips into it and then I can get a nice draw. Practice. Lots and lots of practice into my net and on the course. I feel real good about this year and hope to post my best scores.

Poker is going all right. having a string of suck outs on the SitNGo front but still breaking even. Some of the suck outs include Q/3 going against my Ace/Queen and flopping the 3 to win the hand or I get pocket dueces in the BB and make a full house on the turn only to be beaten by a better full house on the river. Once it turns around and the cards strart falling my way again, I should post some nice wins. Finishing 4th quite a few times in the $2.40 SitNGos which is on the bubble and out of the money. I have to figure out how to finish and get down into the top 3. I'll keep working on it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online