My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Thursday, May 22, 2008

This and That

Not much happening on the poker front. A change of shift for this week at my job has me playing just about one half hour a day. I have had nice results from my short stints at the tables where I have managed to win a buy in at Full Tilt, PokerStars and Absolute. Just playing solid poker and getting good hands to help build the bankroll.

I am back to my old shift starting tomorrow so will be playing more from here on out.
_______________________
Myself, my wife and daughter are going to see Kenny Chesney in concert tonight in Grand Rapids. We saw him at the same place two years ago and really had a great time. We are going to go early and quaff a couple of brews at HopCat in Grand Rapids and have dinner there as well before we saunter over to the concert.

Party time in GR with Kenny and some nice island/country tunes.
_______________________
I'll have a mini-report on the brews I drink at HopCat as they have 48 microbrews on tap and most are from Michigan. I am leaning toward the The Chocolate Wheat from Short's Brewing Company in Bellaire, Michigan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online