My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Hits and Misses

My poker game is in pretty good shape as we speak. I have been playing quite a bit and things have turned around in that I have been hitting the cards I need and my opponents have been missing their draws against me (with a few exceptions). I have lost some pretty sick hands but remained patient and was able to win back those losses and more.

One player hit his gutshot straight with a hand that he had no reason what-so-ever in playing against my Top two pair but I knew if he stayed around long enough I would win my money back and more. I didn't tilt and remained patient until I finally got the perfect hand when I called his preflop raise and hit my set of 8's and he just couldn't let his Ace high pair go and I stacked him to win back my losses plus a few dollar more. Things like that help reinforce that you know how to play this game and the donkeys won't always suck out on you.

I have been trying to be patient and really bet my good hands and it has worked well the past week so I am hoping things hold up for a while longer so I can get my bankroll to my all time high.
___________________________________
Here is a picture of all of the taps at HopCat bar in Grand Rapids. This is where I had the Starboard Stout and I ordered a nice Celis Wit (white) from the Michigan Brewing Company in Webberville, Michigan. They describe their beer as: Celis White is seasoned with Curacao orange peel and coriander, and is brewed from a unique recipe first brewed in Belgium in 1453. It is top fermented and brewed from 50% raw winter wheat and 50% barely malt and is hopped with Willamette and Cascade hops from the Northeast.

This beer is very similar to Blue Moon's Belgium White beer. My wife was very happy with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online