My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Winna', Winna', Chicken Dinna

I was a winner today on Full Tilt. My aces held up, my sets held up - it was a beautiful thing. It made playing such a pleasure. Pocket Queens vs A/10. No problem, I'm a winner. A/K against pocket 10s, see ya! Everything was clicking and now I am happy, happy, happy.

Weather in Michigan is freaking cooooold. Snowfall is pretty good too but not as much as Grinder's in Wisconsin (North of Madison, I believe). It is suppose to warm up in a day or so and be back to 'normal' temperatures, mid 20s.

Just getting my Taxes ready to send in. We will be getting a bit of a refund this year. Always a good thing. The Government economy stimulator money is going to pay for our vacation to The Grand Tetons National Park this fall. Mrs. Wolverine and I are going to go see our youngest Daughter out by Jackson.

They have about 400 inches of snow in the Grand Tetons and more is expected. This is a very different winter for my baby as she has been in Michigan winters all of her life and hasn't experienced that type of snowfall and cold temperatures.

2 Comments:

Blogger dD said...

nice to see someone winning on fullTilt ... i have obviously picked up your variance :(

regards

dD

4:04 PM  
Blogger Rod said...

We're putting in a patio with Uncle Sam's little rebate. (Interesting story about how the U.S. got that nick name).

My parents took me to the Large Breast Nat'l Park before it got real famous. Love that area (of course).

Poker is a freaking roller coaster.

4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online