My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Thursday, January 24, 2008

No time to play

I haven't had any time to play the last couple of days so don't have much to say. Here is a hand I lost in one of my Turbo SitNGos. Probably didn't play this as well as I could have but it is what it is.
Full Tilt (7 handed) Full Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: HTML)

Preflop: Wolverine Fan is BB with 4c, 5d. SB posts a blind of 40.
1 fold, MP1 calls, 1 fold, Villain calls, 2 folds, Hero checks.

Flop: 4h, Js, 4s (3 players)
Wolverine Fan checks, MP1 checks, Villain checks.
Slow playing trip 4s.

Turn: 5c (3 players)
Wolverine Fan bets, MP1 folds, Villain calls.
I made a Pot size bet here ready to take this down right now as I have the nuts.

River: 7c (2 players)
Wolverine Fan bets, Villain raises, Wolverine Fan calls 245 (All-In).
I make another Pot size bet here and the Villain raised me all in so I called figuring I had just doubled up.
Final Pot:


Results:
Wolverine Fan has 4c 5d (full house, fours full of fives).
Villain has 7h 7d (full house, sevens full of fours).
Outcome: Villain wins


I lost another game where 3 of us went all in after seeing the flop. Me with a set of 9s, Villain 1 with a set of 10s and Villain 2 with K/Q off (gutshot straight draw). A Jack comes on the river and me and Villain 1 lose to a straight. I thought I was gold with my 9s and it turns out I had worse hand of the 3.

Good times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online