My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Blah, blah, blah

Not much to report on the Poker Front. The worse thing to happen to me in poker recently was Full Tilt giving me the $75 dollar bonus to earn. I earned around $30 of the $75 but loss overall even with clearing almost half of the bonus. I played too many hands and took too many chances and played way toooo many hours in a row trying to clear this bonus. I told myself if I could just break even I would earn money from the bonus but, unfortunately, I played much less than break even. Now I am backing off from playing for a few days and will start up again this week-end.

I'm going to refocus on playing only quality hands and rebuilding my bankroll on both Absolute Poker and Full Tilt. I am pretty sure I can slowly rebuild my bankroll as long as variance doesn't rear its ugly head and smack me down.
_______________________________
Is it just me or does GQ Magazine have more women on its covers now than men? Used to be it would have a well dressed man with the latest fashion trends but now it always seems to have a bikini clad woman on the cover.

Don't you just love the covers of Men's Fitness and Shape magazine? The covers are so eye catching and the lead-ins for the stories makes you want to pick them up and read them from cover to cover.

"Lose Fat not Muscle" "Back in Shape by Spring" "Get Big Arms!" for Men's Fitness.

"Chocolate That Keeps You Slim" "4 Weeks to your Best Butt" "Dress 5 Pounds Thinner" for Shape.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rod said...

LOL - Full Tilt! Yea - The bonus from Hell. The reason you got $30 was because you played to many hands and thus - paid to much rake.

I played 1300 hands in NL25 and gut . . . $7.50 but I did win $40 so I can't complaining. I was 37 cents away from another $7.50.

12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online