My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Monday, December 17, 2007

Good! Good! Bad!!

GOOD!! My beloved Michigan Wolverines have a new coach! We stole Rich Rodriguez away from the West Virginia Mountaineers. Last year we stole their Basketball Coach, John Beilein away from them. I hope Rodriguez does a better job in his first year than Beilein is doing.
Rodreiguez fulfilled the two requirements I had for a Michigan coach. He has been a headcoach and he is in his 40's. He should bring a new and exciting offense to the Big House next year.
I feel bad for him that he probably won't get to coach West Virginia in their bowl game against Oklahoma. He earned that but, c'est la vie. It will be interesting on what he does with our current team members, namely quarterback Ryan Mallett. He is not the most mobile quarterback and Coach Rodriguez prefers a quarterback more like Vince Young or Troy Smith. I think Mallett can be a lot like Missouri Tiger's Chase Daniel. He is not the most mobile quarterback and he still runs the spread offense.
__________________________________
GOOD!! We had our first big snowstorm of the year and I have already been out cross-country skiing. I broke some trails back in the woods behind our place and today I even kicked up a nice little White Tail deer. Amazing how many deer tracks there are in our little woods. I have been out two days now and hope to keep doing it as long as we have snow to ski on.
I am really looking forward to continueing to ski as I think it will help me with my weight loss program. Mrs. Wolverine has put herself and me on a low cholesterol/low carbohydrate diet. I will miss a lot of the foods I love but I will really enjoy getting back into some of my clothes I have outgrown and living a healthier lifestyle.
_______________________
BAD!! My poker. 'Nuff said.
I do have a plan to turn around one of my worse losing streaks ever. PLAY BETTER!!

1 Comments:

Blogger junkbutton said...

Play better? Is that how it's done? I knew I was missing something...

6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online