My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Them's Quad B*******!!

This hand just gives you an example of how my game went today at Absolute. I cashed out up over a buy-in after playing for just 30 minutes.

Burnley Mik commented on previous post that he was surprised I was still playing at Absolute. I explained it in an earlier post that I don't think Absolute is cheating at my level of play and because of the UIGEA I didn't have the flexability of going to another site and I already had a bank roll at Absolute.

As long as I have the results I am having, I'll keep exploiting those fishes at Absolute.

By the way Burnley Mik has saw the errors of his ways and is back blogging. Check him out if you want a few laughs as well as other info about this mistress we call Poker.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the mention!

I guess if you are winning it's all good, but if you start getting suspect calls.......

;o)

7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online