My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Saturday, December 08, 2007

Them's Quad B*******!! - Part IV

I have turned things around at Absolute and Full Tilt today. I won some big hands on Absolute to finish up over 2 buy-ins. I am still playing short stacked but getting more comfortable playing with the larger stacks after I have doubled up.

I did suck out on Absolute when the board paired on the river so my two pair beat the two pair of the villain because I had the Ace kicker. Needed something to go my way so I'll take it.
________________________________
My beloved Michigan Wolverines are having a bit of trouble getting a new coach. The Les Miles thing was just really unfortunate as I really think Les wanted to coach Michigan. The Rutgers coach is holding out for Penn State so I thought it was a long shot we would get him. They aren't even considering Brian Kelly of Cincinnati so it makes me wonder what bridges he has burned.

My biggest criteria for a coach is that he has been a coach, not just an offensive or defensive coordinator and that he is young, in his 40's and not someone in his mid-50s. That's all. Maybe Brady Hoke of Ball State. Urban Meyer was a Bowling Green and Bo Schembechler was at Miami of Ohio and Brian Kelly was at Central Michigan so there are good coaches in the Midamerican Conference.

Maybe by this time next week we will have a coach.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats on turning the game around at AB and FT . Thought I'd let you know that I've added you to my blogroll at www.houseofpokerblues.com as well . It's a new site that I'm trying to get off the ground and rolling . :-)

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online