My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Saturday, December 01, 2007

Them's Quad B*******!! - Part II

This is about the only thing that went right for me on PokerStars today. This helped me to finish in 30th place out of 600 + players in a 6-Max Tourney.

This was my worse day yet playing Shorthanded $10 NL Holdem. I was getting all in with best hand and lost to a few pretty bad beats. Everyone came on the river.

Variance I guess but I always wonder why I lose so much more than I win. Curious. It will take me a few days of good poker to get back to where I was but I feel I can do that. I'll just tighten up and keep getting it in with the best hand and it should hold up in the long run. I can't always lose to runner/runner straights, runner/runner flushes and the freaking 2 outer on the river.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rod said...

Odd- I have been going over all the blogs I read and EVERYONE is getting bad beat.

Personally my Short Stack experiment is running bad.

I SHOULD be winning 63% when I push but it is really 45%

Two 2 outers and a ONE outer really eat up variance.

12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online