My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Friday, November 23, 2007

Beautiful hand




I was dealt 5/5 and limped in. The flop brought the set I was hoping for but also brought a flush draw. I bet big to get people off the flush draw but two others stayed in. The flush came on the turn but the bet by Sevenfold wasn't very big and I called hoping for the board to pair so I could get a full house . Instead a beautiful 4 of diamonds came on the river and I had the nuts. I went all in with my Short Stack and Asous called as he had 7/8 off for a nice straight but it wasn't enough to beat my straight flush.

Exceptional Short Stack play!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Thomas Kennedy said...

Nice catch on the river!

8:47 AM  
Blogger junkbutton said...

nh...

I hit a straight flush the other day too, but no big payoff for me... In the hand with 4 other players too... I bet a little and fold fold fold fold...

9:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online