My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

In a Funk

This may be a short post. Basically, everything that went well this week-end took a 180 degree turn and blew up on me today. I lost two buy-ins at Full Tilt when every time I had a good hand a donkey would call with a lesser hand and hit the cards he needed. Finally, I just tilted when my Ace/King went against 10/10 and guess who won that battle. My VP$IP was running at 18% so I don't feel I was playing too many hands. The biggest pocket pair I had was J/J and that lost when an ace came up on the flop. Had A/K three times and won once with it. My best hand was when my pocket 8s turned into a set on the flop and I did make a big score there. I just need to cool off and give it another go tomorrow.
________________________________________
My challenge at Poker.com took a step back when I lost a buy in there when my K/K went against A/10 and the turn brought the ace to send me packing. I was playing pretty good and holding my own when the kings came up and I was hoping to double up and call it a night. I got exactly what I wanted. One person going all in with a less than primo hand. Unfotunately he hit the card he needed and GG me. I was ahead 70% to 30% and lost.

That pretty much summed up my night. Hopefully things will turn tomorrow and I can start a new winning streak.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online