My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

PokerGrader.com

I found a new tool to help you analyze your game. It is called Poker Grader. If you have Poker Tracker you may not need this but if you don't it is a nice little tool to help "grade" how you are playing.

You just copy and paste your hand history into it and click on "Get Your Report Card" and it will analyze your play. This is from the FAQ:
What exactly does PokerGrader do?
PokerGrader uses the hand histories from your online poker sessions to help determine how good of a poker player you are. Hand Histories are saved logs of the hands you played, which store every detail of when you bet, folded, raised, won, lost, etc. PokerGrader uses the data from these hand histories to actually grade your play. The results page also features other useful statistics about your poker sessions. Currently, PokerGrader supports the hand histories from PartyPoker, EmpirePoker and PokerStars







3 Comments:

Blogger Yorkshire Pudding said...

Hi, can you change the link to my blog? My old one got hacked so I've had to start a new one!

Cheers

http://www.yorksh1repudding.blogspot.com

10:42 AM  
Blogger Littleacornman said...

I wonder if it can be adjusted for 6 max?

Missed you at the Bloggerment last Sunday.Hope to catch you this week :-)

5:07 PM  
Blogger Online Poker Strony said...

All best for visitors in new year 2013.

--------------
Free Cash for Play Bonus to start poker.
Bonus Startowy na Poker No deposit Holdem

2:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online