My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

I play my poker at Full Tilt, Poker Stars and Absolute Poker as LZFSB3. I golf at Prairie Creek Golf Course and carry an 11 handicap.

Thursday, August 16, 2007

PokerSavvy

It has been a while since I have touted the best Bonus Whoring site on the web - PokerSavvy. I have been a member of PokerSavvy for over a year now and before the UIGEA I was able to make a lot of money from PokerSavvy by playing low limit holdem. Those were the days.

The PokerSavvy site just keeps getting better and better. I am a member of the OTHER Bonus Whoring site, too and I have nothing bad to say about it. I just want to say that, in my opinion, PokerSavvy is a better site. It has a lot more poker roooms to play and receive bonuses from. It has a great section on Poker Room Reviews. It has added a truly wonderful section of written articles about everything Poker. Not just Holdem, but RAZZ, Stud, HORSE games. You name it. These articles aren't written by just anyone but are written by DoubleAs, Blinders Poker and yours truly. I now have a total of 4 articles that I have written for PokerSavvy. Stop over there and check them out. They are written under my poker playing name LZFSB3.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online